Our Helicopter Tours provide a safe and enjoyable
experience for our customers
It’s time to give your adventurous attitude some altitude!
Here is what you can expect for your flight –
Who Can Fly?
You can. So can anyone who you’d like to bring with you! We offer a safe, comfortable, and fun experience for everyone!
- Ages 2 months – 102
- YES! Even children. We always say that parents know their kids best, so if the parent or guardian feels comfortable with their child flying, so do we! Kids absolutely love to fly (and usually their parents are more afraid than they are)!
- Following the FAA guidelines, children under 24 months of age must sit on a parents lap. All children over 24 months must have their own seat and seatbelt.
- Anyone under 300 pounds
When You Arrive
- If you have a pre-booked flight, please bring your ID and a copy of your ticket
- If you have not booked a flight, you can do so online or onsite when you arrive
- Once check in is complete you will be added to our waitlist and ready to go
- Shortly before your flight our team will check in with you and provide a quick safety briefing.
- During this time, our staff is there to assist you with any questions you may have.
- Upon completion of the briefing, you will be loaded onto the helicopter with our staff.
Flying is Safe & Fun for Everyone.
Our helicopter tours are one of the most memorable and thrilling experiences you will have! It is also very safe.
In fact, safety is the most important part of flying helicopters which is why our entire staff from the ground crew to our pilots are fully trained to ensure safety is our uppermost priority.