excluding taxes + fees
What you can expect
All flights follow these guidelines
General details before you lift off
- Cancellations must be in writing. If MyFlight must cancel your Event, My Flight Tours will provide immediate notice, and you may exercise the option to apply your deposit to a future event or be fully refunded for any payments made.
- Cancellations more than 14 days prior to the Event will receive a total refund of any payments, with the exception of the non refundable deposit paid to My Flight Tours.
- Client is not entitled to any refunds if cancellation is provided within 14 days of the Event. Client remains liable for payment of all contracted fees on Event canceled for lack of payment.
- Should you need to reschedule your event, please let MyFlight Tours know as soon as possible. No changes can be made within 24 hours of your scheduled event.
Passenger Drop Off
- Passengers must remain inside of the aircraft for the entire flight. They cannot be dropped off. Per our licensing with the FAA, all flights will depart from Point A and return back to Point A.
Reserve a Date
Our team will review our booking calendar and your request before collecting payment
Common questions riders have
- All payments must be made in cash. The deposit is nonrefundable. Events must be paid in full 24-hours prior to scheduled time.
Changes to Flight
- Should the flight path change or be modified, there may be an additional price increase. All pricing will be agreed upon prior to flight.
- Per FAA regulations, flights may exceed a 25 nautical miles radius from departure.
- All flight paths are subject to change due to FAA Regulations, weather, or other reasons deemed necessary by My Flight Tours.
- Requests for changes in altitude may not be made.
Passenger Drop Off
- Passengers cannot be dropped off. Per our licensing with the FAA, all flights will depart from Point A and return back to Point A.We are unable to hover and wait. Please be ready at the time listed above.