excluding taxes + fees
What you can expect
Customize your experience
Professional photos +$300
Hire our professional photographers to capture your special moment. Both candid and posed photos will be taken after the flight if desired.
Professional video +$700
Our professional videographer captures your proposal and provides close-up footage after if desired. Customers may work with a videographer for desired length and cut of video. Typically 2-3 minute video of the experience.
Bouquet of roses +$80
A gorgeous rose bouquet can be waiting for you upon landing with the Marry Me letters.
All flights follow these guidelines
General details before you lift off
- Base price does not include photographers or videographer
- Taxes and fees not included in final pricing
Reserve a Date
Our team will review our booking calendar and your request before collecting payment
Common questions riders have
- All payments must be made in cash.
- Deposit is nonrefundable.
- Event must be paid in full 24-hours prior to schedule time.
Family and Friends:
- Customers will designate a main contact person for MyFlight Tours to contact after the couple has departed on their flight. Often this is a trusted family friend, or family member. After the couple is loaded into the helicopter, our staff will call the point of contact to have them enter the airport along with the remaining guests
- Friends and family may wait in the parking lot until told to come inside.
- Friends and Family may be inside or outside during the proposal. Our staff will ensure that all friends and family members are where they need to be as requested by the customer.
Balloons, rose petals, confetti, party poppers, flammable items such as sparklers, real candles, and any loose items that may blow away. Remember, the helicopter lands next to the Marry Me display and it is very windy. Be mindful of this.
When to arrive
- Couple: Arrive 15 minutes before your flight. You do NOT need to arrive any earlier.
- Family: Arrive at the exact time of departure and wait in the parking lot for our staff to contact them. Please be sure to have friends and family arrive on time so they do not miss the proposal.