What you can expect
Customize your experience
Professional photos +$300/hr
Hire our professional photographers to capture your photoshoot. We recommend meeting with the photographer prior to photoshoot to go over expectations and desired shots.
Professional video +$700/hr
Our professional videographer to capture your shoot. We recommend meeting with the videographer prior to the videoshoot to go over expectations and desired shots.
Common questions riders have
- All payments must be made in cash. The deposit is nonrefundable. Event must be paid in full 24-hours prior to scheduled time.
- Balloons, rose petals, confetti, party poppers, flammable items such as sparklers, real candles, and any loose items that may blow away.
- No open food or beverage may be used inside of the aircraft.
All flights follow these guidelines
General details before you lift off
- Base price does not include photographers or videographer
- Does not include flight or any movement of aircraft. This may be added on at an additional cost.
- Taxes and fees not included in final pricing
- If MyFlight must cancel your Event, My Flight Tours will provide immediate notice, and you may exercise the option to apply your deposit to a future event or be fully refunded for any payments made.
- Cancellations more than 14 days prior to the Event will receive a total refund of any payments, with the exception of the nonrefundable deposit paid to My Flight Tours.
- Client is not entitled to any refunds if cancellation is provided within 14 days of the Event. Client remains liable for payment of all contracted fees on Event canceled for lack of payment
- Should you need to reschedule your event, please let MyFlight Tours know as soon as possible. No changes can be made within 24 hours of your scheduled event.
- $100 will be charged to the account holder should the ramp or aircraft require excessive cleaning beyond My Flight Tours’ standard practices, and for any damages to the facility caused by Client or its guests and/or vendors.
Overage of Time
Should the client exceed the allotted time, there will be an additional charge at the hourly rate. The charges will incur with 30-minute increments. Ex: If you are booked for 30 minutes and the shoot takes 40 minutes, you will be billed for 1-hour in total.
Reserve a Date
Our team will review our booking calendar and your request before collecting payment
excluding taxes + fees