What to expect on your flight.
The general route your helicopter will follow.
All flight paths are subject to change due to FAA Regulations, weather, or other reasons deemed necessary by My Flight Tours.
General details before you lift off.
If you need to cancel your flight please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the first and last name on the booking as well as the reference number.
- Cancellations within 7 days of your scheduled flight are not permitted. Should you choose to cancel within the 7 days of your original booking, no refunds will be issued. This includes bookings made within the 7-day cancellation window.
- Refunds will not be given for weather unless you purchase weather insurance.
- If you do not purchase weather insurance we will either reschedule your flight or issue a flight credit to be used at a later date and time.
- No-shows will be charged in full, with no refund or flight credit.
If you need to reschedule your flight please contact email@example.com and provide the first and last name on the booking, the reference number, and the date and time you would like to be rebooked for.
- If you choose to reschedule more than 24 hours before your scheduled departure, it is free.
- If you chose to reschedule within 24 hours from your scheduled departure, we charge a flat rate of $25 per reschedule.
- No rescheduling changes may be made to your flight within 2-hours prior to take off. If you are unable to make your flight, it will be considered a no-show with no refund.
All flight paths are subject to change due to FAA Regulations, weather, or other reasons deemed necessary by MyFlight Tours.
By purchasing weather insurance, you are entitled to a refund on the cost of your ticket if MyFlight Tours was to cancel the flight due to inclement weather. This is ideal if you’re in town for a short stay and do not have the flexibility to reschedule your flight with us at a later date. Weather Insurance is $50 per flight.
If you do not purchase weather insurance, you will only be able to reschedule your flight for a later date and time OR receive a flight credit for the value of your flight to be used when you are ready to rebook at any date, time, and location.
- If any modifications need to be made to your flight, we will contact you.
- If you purchased weather insurance at the time of your booking and we need to cancel your flight due to weather, you will be eligible for a refund of your tickets.
- If you did not purchase weather insurance, you may reschedule for another date and time or receive a flight credit. A flight credit is a voucher for the full amount of your tour that can be used any time to rebook. It does not expire.
Before You Book
Here are a few guidelines all flights follow.