FLY LIKE SANTA THIS YEAR
12000 Brooklyn Rd, Brooklyn, MI 49230
We are located directly west of the Grand Stands at MIS. From the NiteLite exit, we are 700′ to the right.
November 25th – December 9th
Fri – Sun: 6pm-10pm
December 10th – January 7th
Fri – Sat: 6pm-10pm
Sun – Thur: 6pm-9pm
Join us for a helicopter ride without the need for reservations! No advance booking required – walk-ins are welcome. Our departure point is conveniently located beside the M.I.S. NiteLite show, offering a stunning aerial perspective of the illuminated surroundings. Simply drive up to the ticket booth for on-site ticket purchases. Additionally, secure your spot by making online reservations.
Open to All
Experience the thrill of helicopter rides with MyFlight Tours, suitable for individuals of all ages. Whether young or old, everyone is welcome. Children under the age of 2 can sit on a lap and don’t require a ticket. While it’s encouraged for kids to be accompanied by a parent or guardian, it’s not mandatory.
Prior to boarding, our ground staff will provide a brief safety overview, ensuring passengers are well-prepared for the experience. This quick and straightforward process takes only a few minutes and is designed to prioritize safety.
Enjoy the scenic journey aboard our 4-seater (3-passenger) helicopter, where every seat guarantees a window view. Marvel at spectacular views from above the NiteLite Show, creating lasting memories during your airborne adventure.
Located across the street from
Michigan International Speedway Grand Stands
12000 Brooklyn Rd, Brooklyn, MI 49230
General details before you lift off.
Taxes and fees are not included in the listed tour price.
If you need to cancel your flight please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the first and last name on the booking as well as the reference number.
- Cancellations within 7 days of your scheduled flight are not permitted. Should you choose to cancel within the 7 days of your original booking, no refunds will be issued. This includes bookings made within the 7-day cancellation window.
- Refunds will not be given for weather unless you purchase weather insurance.
- If you do not purchase weather insurance we will either reschedule your flight or issue a flight credit to be used at a later date and time.
- No-shows will be charged in full, with no refund or flight credit.
If you need to reschedule your flight please contact email@example.com and provide the first and last name on the booking, the reference number, and the date and time you would like to be rebooked for.
- If you choose to reschedule more than 24 hours before your scheduled departure, it is free.
- If you chose to reschedule within 24 hours from your scheduled departure, we charge a flat rate of $25 per reschedule.
- No rescheduling changes may be made to your flight within 2-hours prior to take off. If you are unable to make your flight, it will be considered a no-show with no refund.
All flight paths are subject to change due to FAA Regulations, weather, or other reasons deemed necessary by MyFlight Tours.
There can be times when incremental weather makes it unsafe to fly (poor visibility, strong winds, heavy rain, etc).
- If any modifications need to be made to your flight, we will contact you.
- If you purchased weather insurance at the time of your booking and we need to cancel your flight due to weather, you will be eligible for a refund of your tickets.
- If you did not purchase weather insurance, you may reschedule for another date and time or receive a flight credit. A flight credit is a voucher for the full amount of your tour that can be used any time to rebook. It does not expire.
See what our Brooklyn Flyers ask
Parking is completely free! When you pull into the main entrance of the of our lot, pull in and park in the designated parking areas. You will see our mobile ticket office as soon as you pull in. This is where you will check in for your flight.
For safety reasons, we strictly enforce a weight limit of 300 lbs per passenger as specified by the aircraft manufacturer. Please note that passengers exceeding this weight limit will not be able to fly. To ensure compliance, we will conduct a brief weighing process before the flight.
To ensure a smooth and timely departure for your helicopter tour, we ask that you arrive 10 minutes prior to the scheduled flight time. This will allow us to complete our check-in process, which includes going over all of the safety rules and regulations prior to boarding the flight.
Please note that if you are more than 20 minutes late for your scheduled flight, we will charge a $25 late fee. We understand that unforeseen circumstances can arise, but to keep our tours running on schedule and to respect the time of our other customers, we kindly ask that you arrive on time.
We require a minimum of two passengers to fly. Per trip, we can take up to three passengers. If you are a party of more than 3 we can divide your party into equal groups.